Free rainbow bubble tip anemones

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sirrtuan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
17
Location
King of Prussia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free. Need to create room in my tank. I have 6. Let me know.
1000005689.jpg
1000005359.jpg
 
I'm working on getting them off the rocks now. It is not as easy as I would like. I will let you know when I'm able to get them off and have them ready for pickup
 
Can I get in here for any future anemones left over? I'd gladly take one or two. Thanks.
 
I’ll take one please
 
Just a quick update, I got one off the rock. Once I can get them all off. I will PM everyone here.
 
please PM if still available, i'll be in KOP area on Sartuday 2/3
 
Do you have any left ? Can come pick up on Friday the 9th after 2pm or Saturday afternoon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new