Free Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Apotack

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
987
Reaction score
310
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in 10920

IMG_2568.jpeg
IMG_2570.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Are you ever north? I'm in Dutchess county and would take one.
 
Hey message me please i take some
 
I know you stated no shipping. If you decide to ship any, I do not want them for free, I will gladly purchase a couple from you, and pay shipping!
 
Hey I’d take one if you still have. Sending a dm now.
 
It seems like all that I have right now have been spoken for. I will post more as I remove them from my tank.
 
I know you stated no shipping. If you decide to ship any, I do not want them for free, I will gladly purchase a couple from you, and pay shipping!
I will do the same, as Im in nj, shipping is pretty cheap, I will personally ship u a thermos or something to package it in!(that does work, bag in thermos and padding in box)
 
I rarely head that way, if I do I’ll let you know

Are you ever north? I'm in Dutchess county and would take one.
I live in dutchess county and drive through Congers every Monday-Wednesday. Could I pick one up for myself and I could grab one for Claydogg on my way too
 
I live in dutchess county and drive through Congers every Monday-Wednesday. Could I pick one up for myself and I could grab one for Claydogg on my way too
I don’t have any at the moment. I have several that I need to remove from my display. I’ll post when I have them available
 
I live in dutchess county and drive through Congers every Monday-Wednesday. Could I pick one up for myself and I could grab one for Claydogg on my way too
Thanks for the offer. I ended up buying one with my last coral purchase though.
 
I'm in Queens but would make the drive up whenever you have more to give away... let me know!
 
Hi, do you happen to still have any available?
 
Hey still have some available I’ll pick it up I live in new jersey area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new