Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I rarely head that way, if I do I’ll let you knowAre you ever north? I'm in Dutchess county and would take one.
I will do the same, as Im in nj, shipping is pretty cheap, I will personally ship u a thermos or something to package it in!(that does work, bag in thermos and padding in box)I know you stated no shipping. If you decide to ship any, I do not want them for free, I will gladly purchase a couple from you, and pay shipping!
I live in dutchess county and drive through Congers every Monday-Wednesday. Could I pick one up for myself and I could grab one for Claydogg on my way tooI rarely head that way, if I do I’ll let you know
Are you ever north? I'm in Dutchess county and would take one.
I don’t have any at the moment. I have several that I need to remove from my display. I’ll post when I have them availableI live in dutchess county and drive through Congers every Monday-Wednesday. Could I pick one up for myself and I could grab one for Claydogg on my way too
Thanks for the offer. I ended up buying one with my last coral purchase though.I live in dutchess county and drive through Congers every Monday-Wednesday. Could I pick one up for myself and I could grab one for Claydogg on my way too
I willI'm in Queens but would make the drive up whenever you have more to give away... let me know!
Not at the moment but I should have more soonHi, do you happen to still have any available?