FREE reef planning app: CoralScape!

CoralScape.app

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
43
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, if anyone is interested, check out this FREE reef designer app I built, called CoralScape!

www.coralscape.app

I'm looking for feedback on it from fellow reefers

upload your tank, add your corals & inverts from the database or upload your own (or both), drag, drop, resize, etc, then download you coralscaped tank to your computer!

Check out these pics to see what it can do, the purpose is to plan your tank (before it's even wet if you want)

Go from this:

Haitian-Rock-Aquascape-Build-pic1.jpeg


To this!

coralscape-design-1753680423972.png


Here's a full screenshot

Screen Shot 2025-07-28 at 1.26.55 AM.png
 
OMG man, I'm supposed to go out and mow the lawn and you post this here??? You'll hear from my lawyer!😂

Tomorrow's another day I guess. Ok, here's my contribution. I had a shot of my tank right before I added corals so I couldn't help my dumb self. If you balanced out the photo color with the corals and sized/placed them just right, you could actually have some fun posting your "tank" and messing with people. 😇

I mean, in practice it's not too bad is it? I threw this together in 5 minutes.

I'm just kidding, this is my real tank...amateurs.🥸

1753719024399.png
 
OMG man, I'm supposed to go out and mow the lawn and you post this here??? You'll hear from my lawyer!😂

Tomorrow's another day I guess. Ok, here's my contribution. I had a shot of my tank right before I added corals so I couldn't help my dumb self. If you balanced out the photo color with the corals and sized/placed them just right, you could actually have some fun posting your "tank" and messing with people. 😇

I mean, in practice it's not too bad is it? I threw this together in 5 minutes.

I'm just kidding, this is my real tank...amateurs.🥸

1753719024399.png

haha, love it! if only real reefing was that easy 😅
 
Definitely checking this out. I’ve been so hesitant to glue any of my corals to my rock because I need to find the perfect place for each of them.
 
Definitely checking this out. I’ve been so hesitant to glue any of my corals to my rock because I need to find the perfect place for each of them.
you can try out the custom image feature if you want to upload and use your exact corals, and not the ones in the database.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new