FREE SHIPPING on $99 orders or more at Cultivated Reef!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef,

For the rest of October, place a order of $99 or more and receive free shipping! Just enter the code freeship99 during checkout. This deal is for coral and invert purchases only and ends on Thursday November 1st. And to sweeten the pot, we have an assortment of coral on sale right now. Here are a few examples...

Let's start off with something special...

An amazing DOOR BUSTER to wrap up this awesome free shipping offer is loaded up and the timer is running! This offer will end Thursday at noon eastern time.

$5 FRUIT LOOPS !!! :D:D:D
fruitloops4.jpg

Jason Fox Fairy Tales now just $24.99!
fairytales-510x510.jpg

Highly sought after Oregon Torts now just $89.99
oregon22.jpg

Tyree Pink Lemonades now only $44.99!
lemonade2.jpg

Lot's of other farmed goodies on sale as well. Combine these sales with the incredible free shipping offer and get a sweet coral fix for just $99!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered a couple times from Cultivated Reef and they have been amazing. Prices are good at any time, sales are insane, frags have all been very generous and healthy, and responses to questions have been quick. They were even kind enough to find some micro brittle stars to seed my tank with the first time I ordered.

I am probably going to order more with this sale and stuff my tank to bursting (you know you're in trouble when you are trying to figure out how attach corals to the back glass and corners in a tasteful manner). Happy reefing!

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Out with the old and in with the new. Our new DOOR BUSTER is loaded up and the timer is running! This offer will end Friday.

UPSCALES MICROCLADOS now 93% off at just $5!!!!!!!!!!! ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop;Jawdrop
upscalesmicroclados1.jpg

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could I get one with the anemone shipping tomorrow? I have your PP

Gotta show all those nano-reefers how to really grow it! :eek:;)

Lol! Lets keep that comment over here on R2R ;)

Sure you can get one with a anemone. I can ship tomorrow for a Saturday delivery. Shipping for Saturday is $49.99. You can send me over a PayPal payment or place the order on the website.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol! Lets keep that comment over here on R2R ;)

Sure you can get one with a anemone. I can ship tomorrow for a Saturday delivery. Shipping for Saturday is $49.99. You can send me over a PayPal payment or place the order on the website.

Oh or do you mean you want to add one to an existing order?? You can do that also.

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great deal from CR that makes me want to order more corals! I almost wish I had waited until today to order rather than last night and grabbed some rastas instead of the upscales microclados--almost. Hopefully get some rastas in my zoa pack.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another great deal from CR that makes me want to order more corals! I almost wish I had waited until today to order rather than last night and grabbed some rastas instead of the upscales microclados--almost. Hopefully get some rastas in my zoa pack.

@acananoreefer, we have a extra big Rasta frag lined up for you ;)

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo, reefers! I got my box from Cultivated Reef yesterday. Their Oregon Tort will BLOW YOU AWAY with its color! Too much!
Also, the Upscales microclados was upwards of 1 inch and came with 4 branches -- healthy and it already looks good in my tank, and that for $5!!! Five star shipping and customer service, too. I'm in with CR!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo, reefers! I got my box from Cultivated Reef yesterday. Their Oregon Tort will BLOW YOU AWAY with its color! Too much!
Also, the Upscales microclados was upwards of 1 inch and came with 4 branches -- healthy and it already looks good in my tank, and that for $5!!! Five star shipping and customer service, too. I'm in with CR!

My frag was also excellent! It was encrusted to the plug with a couple branches. The definition of what a good acro frag should be!

I placed my order via email and didn’t know about the doorbuster until seeing it here. But CR let me add it on, which was awesome.

4tVaox0.jpg

The anemone isn’t too shabby either, this is minutes after adding it!!!!

tsqwNzR.jpg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back