Cultivated Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter moubre733
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

moubre733

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
I’ve been in the hobby for about 7 years now, and have solely relied on fish availability at LFS. I’ve been eyeing the tangerine storm clownfish and decided to order fish online for the first time. Cultivated Reef had excellent communication, great shipping, and beautiful clownfish. Not to mention at a great price. I was hesitant of getting shipped fish, but I wouldn’t think twice about ordering from them again.
 
I’ve been in the hobby for about 7 years now, and have solely relied on fish availability at LFS. I’ve been eyeing the tangerine storm clownfish and decided to order fish online for the first time. Cultivated Reef had excellent communication, great shipping, and beautiful clownfish. Not to mention at a great price. I was hesitant of getting shipped fish, but I wouldn’t think twice about ordering from them again.
I am so glad you found us! Thanks for the positive feedback :-)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new