***Free Shipping*** SPS Frag Packs!!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All are up on the site here: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/mbpx543/acro-pack_5.jpg[/IMG]









]Free Ship Frag Packs :: Cherry Corals
 
You guys are getting great color with that halide combo! The acros look absolutely stunning!
 
4th pic, top left.... That is on my must have list. I got a piece from Raptor, he called it Red/White/Blue Milli. Very pretty piece. I don't suppose you can keep a frag of that around for me for a while?
 
The last time I was at Cherry, all SPS was under 20K Halides. I am sure one of them will chime in if that is not correct though.


First vat is SPS.
 
Last edited:
Ahhhhhh the last pictured pack is out of stock........nooooooooo!!!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new