• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Storage Water Storage Containers - No longer using

Item Price
0.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Gill the 3rd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
726
Reaction score
1,506
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 water storage containers that I used for storing RODI and Saltwater for the past few years. These tanks were originally used on a whole house RODI/softener system. I'm no longer using them and was going to throw them out, but figured Id offer them to someone for free if they want them. Both have a drilled hole for a float valve.

The smaller tank I used for RODI and is 12.5" diameter x 41.5" high, about 22 gallons.

The larger tank I used for saltwater is a 18" diameter x 38" high, about 45 gallons. Its got some brown deposits from the salt mix (instant ocean) I used, but can be cleaned up.

In in the King of Prussia area, outside of Philadelphia.

IMG_7695.jpg IMG_7698.jpg IMG_7699.jpg IMG_7700.jpg IMG_7701.jpg IMG_7702.jpg IMG_7703.jpg IMG_7704.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new