Free Stuff

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out the garage and emptied a tote.

24" aquatic life led fixture. One of the strips of LEDs flickers. When you hit the light, it stops and stays lit like normal. Not sure what's wrong.

Also have a 24" I think coral life power compact fixture. Missing one of the mounting legs. Was the first light I had when my 20 gal. reef was setup in 2005. It worked last time I used it.

Last is a Marineland 350 bio wheel filter and I think a tetra whisper 10 to 30 heater. Filter is filthy!

Pick up in Murfreesboro. Must take all items. Going to dump on Tues. if no one wants.

Please no private messages, reply to this thread and I will go in order. Thanks.

OP
OP
S

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LED light is the 24" 24w version. It has been discontinued. I think I paid around $150 when I bought.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out the garage and emptied a tote.

24" aquatic life led fixture. One of the strips of LEDs flickers. When you hit the light, it stops and stays lit like normal. Not sure what's wrong.

Also have a 24" I think coral life power compact fixture. Missing one of the mounting legs. Was the first light I had when my 20 gal. reef was setup in 2005. It worked last time I used it.

Last is a Marineland 350 bio wheel filter and I think a tetra whisper 10 to 30 heater. Filter is filthy!

Pick up in Murfreesboro. Must take all items. Going to dump on Tues. if no one wants.

Please no private messages, reply to this thread and I will go in order. Thanks.
If no one else wants the stuff, I will take it. Those lights should work for a macro grow out I am thinking of doing.

Edit: I could pick up from ya after work tomorrow. I work in the boro and get off about 4.

OP
OP
S

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm off tomorrow so its yours. If you only want the lights, that's fine or you can have the filter and heater too. My main thing was getting rid of the lights.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@ Katrina

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back