FREE TEST for 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Asuazo25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to test these, All my tank run the inkbird wifi and just recent I bought the heat and cooling one for the seahorse tank

saullman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to be a guinea pig. Plus I just setup a Reefer 350 with a 200 watt heater, but I actually need a 300 watt.

1624662016658.gif

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the mods had put an end to this. Apparently not. This is unethical. They are basically scamming Amazons ‘verified purchase’ review system, by asking people to buy their heater and then reimbursing them after they leave a review. They tried this here a while ago with their controller. This is against Amazon’s terms of service (I’m normally not in the business of caring if Amazon’s ToS are broken, but in this case the party that loses is not Amazon, its the consumer). Paid for reviews can never be honest, even if they don’t explicitly ask for a 5 star review, there is still an incentive to leave positive reviews (you think you’ll be invited to do it again if you leave a bad review?) Its unfortunate, and a little perplexing, because Inkbird actually makes some good products and (at least used to) have a good reputation. I currently use their products, but I won’t be buying any more, this is unethical and it’s a shame that they’d be so dishonest in trying to game the system.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have just the tank for this. As an inkbird owner, would love to see how this marries the controller.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey reefers, we got some new hits to the shelves! We are going to put the 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater for FREE TEST on R2R.
We truly look forward to receiving your valuable feedback about this new product for continuous improvement.

Product link: https://amzn.to/2T4ech2

To sign up - Like and comment on this thread. ;Joyful I'll send you a PM.

(Only available for the USA now;Cold)

1英规-970-300.jpg
I'm interested

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the mods had put an end to this. Apparently not. This is unethical. They are basically scamming Amazons ‘verified purchase’ review system, by asking people to buy their heater and then reimbursing them after they leave a review. They tried this here a while ago with their controller. This is against Amazon’s terms of service (I’m normally not in the business of caring if Amazon’s ToS are broken, but in this case the party that loses is not Amazon, its the consumer). Paid for reviews can never be honest, even if they don’t explicitly ask for a 5 star review, there is still an incentive to leave positive reviews (you think you’ll be invited to do it again if you leave a bad review?) Its unfortunate, and a little perplexing, because Inkbird actually makes some good products and (at least used to) have a good reputation. I currently use their products, but I won’t be buying any more, this is unethical and it’s a shame that they’d be so dishonest in trying to game the system.
Although this is often the case, and I'm not denying that at all, it is not always the case. Try reading my reviews regarding the IBS-P01R Floating Pool Thermometer. I have been absolutely brutal on this item. Not once have they turned me away or my reviews. In fact they have welcomed my criticisms and have been working on improving this product. They did in fact "invite" me to duplicate my tests on another thermometer with some attempted improvements. I demolished that one pretty quickly. Still they welcomed my input about it and are back at the drawing board working on improvements that will stand up to what I do to it. If this extra research and development (unpaid I might add) helps Inkbird to create a superior product then that is a plus for us end users. While there are many unscrupulous venders that require a five star review to be reimbursed, not once did Inkbird designate what kind of review had to be given to them for reimbursement (and yes, you did say this). Asking for honest reviews to improve their products is a good thing and I wish other manufacturers would take note and do the same.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back