FREE TEST for INKBIRD Bluetooth BBQ Meat Thermometer

I'd love to give it a try. Usually fire up the smoker a few times a week!
 
I’ve been trying to find the right thermometer for my grilling and smoking. The three that I have tried so far have fallen short in various ways. I would love to try yours.
 
Purchased a meat stick for a family member, but have not tried one for myself. Nice to see another entry into this space.
 
I would love to see how this holds up against my meater. I use it often on my Kamado Joe
 
This would have been handy a few weeks ago while smoking pork butts in -10 weather, I would not have had to go outside to check temps! I would definitely give this a try!
 
This looks really cool. I was a cook/chef/baker for 15 years, and I do all the cooking and big holiday meals (those are the most exciting). I'd love to test it out for you and I'll leave a review wherever you like.
 
I’ll give it a try. See how it compares to my current thermometer.
 
I’d love to try one! I have a few smokers! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
IMG_2612.jpeg
IMG_2611.jpeg
 
I have the Meater and use it in my Saffire monthly. I have been pretty unhappy with it. It loses the signal frequently. It is less than 6 feet from the router. I bought a wifi extender and it did not appear to help. So we daisy chain a series of ipads and phones to get the signal to us in the living room. I know Meater offers a hub of sorts to boost signal but I found the pricing to be higher than the average for the product. So I am more than interested in trying your product.
 
I’d be interested in trying this out. I use my pellet smoker often and have been looking for a good thermometer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new