FREE TEST for INKBIRD Bluetooth Thermometer Hygrometer

Anyone interested in a two-pack thermo-hygrometer test?:thinking-face:

link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D9BC89JJ

1741225916703.png
 
I’d love to give this a try. I won a dual thermometer temp controller in a giveaway last year, but it was delivered to the wrong address and I was never able to get it. Would be great to give this a shot in it’s place.

Edit: it was the beginning of this year actually
 
yes, I have one. works great, id like to use a couple more
 
I’d love to try this in my fish/reptile/tarantula (how many hobbies do i need?) room!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new