FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
lOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I'D LIKE TO TEST AS WELL.

drolmaeye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would definitely like to participate. It would be very interesting to compare the relative humidity readings against ATO consumption, and we also need to keep a certain level of humidity in our home for stringed instruments.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1676451728886.png
I would love to test Inkbirds IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1676451728886.png
This is awesome please PM me :)

snackpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to test as well, and have many other brands and protocols to compare it against for feedback

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back