FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I already use 2 of the reg inkbirds, been wondering about the WiFi version and how the app interface is.
This isn't a controller, this is a thermometer and humidity sensor.

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm in the same boat though. I have the old single probe controller - non WiFi. The WiFi seems like it would be beneficial because you can get alerted even when you're not at home.

For sure. I have apexes on both my display and zoa trough so that covers me when I'm away. However, I do have the basic inkbirds on my 33 gal coral QT and 40 gal hosptial. I'm not as concerned with these and inkbirds are great insurance.

That said, I've heard/read the app interface is pretty basic. Which, for what you're paying, is still great value.

As for a stand alone thermometer and hygrometer its pretty cool. I know there's a ton of different applications for these. Sorta makes me what to get back into chameleons.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sure. I have apexes on both my display and zoa trough so that covers me when I'm away. However, I do have the basic inkbirds on my 33 gal coral QT and 40 gal hosptial. I'm not as concerned with these and inkbirds are great insurance.

That said, I've heard/read the app interface is pretty basic. Which, for what you're paying, is still great value.

As for a stand alone thermometer and hygrometer its pretty cool. I know there's a ton of different applications for these. Sorta makes me what to get back into chameleons.
Do it!
Do It Duck GIF by DefyTV
You Should Do It GIF by Halloween

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine got here yesterday but I've been so busy I haven't been able to set it up yet. I'm hoping to get it going tonight!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I installed the app yesterday, very easy to install and register. The app looks very similar to any of the other Smart Home type apps I use for outlet plugs, WiFi LEDs, etc. I ran into a small hitch though - my son enjoys stealing all my batteries so I couldn't connect the monitor yet. Soon!

If you're waiting on your delivery, just a heads up - it'll take 3 AAA batteries.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm loving it! I currently have it in my bathroom that seems to be running very humid. When someone takes a shower my alarm goes off.

moqu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
Looks great, how do I test it out?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.2%
Back