FREE TEST for INKBIRD Bluetooth Thermometer Hygrometer

Anyone interested in a two-pack thermo-hygrometer test?:thinking-face:

link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D9BC89JJ

1741225916703.png
 
I’d love to give this a try. I won a dual thermometer temp controller in a giveaway last year, but it was delivered to the wrong address and I was never able to get it. Would be great to give this a shot in it’s place.

Edit: it was the beginning of this year actually
 
yes, I have one. works great, id like to use a couple more
 
I’d love to try this in my fish/reptile/tarantula (how many hobbies do i need?) room!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new