FREE TEST for INKBIRD Wi-Fi Smart Sprinkler Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey lovely menbers of R2R,

We've got some great news! :) We're going to put our new released IIC-800-WIFI Sprinkler Controller for FREE TEST on R2R!
Product link: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

If you're looking for a reliable controller for your irrigation system, or you've been considering replacing your old sprinkler controller. Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

This sprinkler controller is WiFi capable. You can set the watering schedule and monitor the watering process remotely on your phone via INKBIRD APP.
Non-volatile memory is embedded in the sprinkler controller, which could indefinitely save all settings even after a long time of power off.
Therefore, you could always count on it to implement watering on schedules.

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM.

1660750488036.jpeg

OldReliable

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey lovely menbers of R2R,

We've got some great news! :) We're going to put our new released IIC-800-WIFI Sprinkler Controller for FREE TEST on R2R!
Product link: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

If you're looking for a reliable controller for your irrigation system, or you've been considering replacing your old sprinkler controller. Don't miss out the chance for our free test program!

This sprinkler controller is WiFi capable. You can set the watering schedule and monitor the watering process remotely on your phone via INKBIRD APP.
Non-volatile memory is embedded in the sprinkler controller, which could indefinitely save all settings even after a long time of power off.
Therefore, you could always count on it to implement watering on schedules.

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM.

1660750488036.jpeg
Well, I already have the app on my phone, and my 15 year old controller is getting wonky. Sign me up!

diabolical_clownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in testing. Though after reading through the description page, I'm already disappointed that it doesn't come with Thread / Matter support. Nearly all of my other devices are in the Apple HomeKit ecosystem and this wouldn't be able to integrate with it.

Back