FREE TEST for IOAOI Test Strips

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I would love to test these against my current test kits and see how they work. Always looking for innovations in the hobby, especially those that make testing faster/easier!

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Go ahead please. Have you set up the tank?
I have, I’m doing a lights out period and just added my pods. I also just redid some rock work. I’m trying to set myself up for success. I haven’t fired up the skimmer yet to break it in but it is awesome! As soon as I get it going and broken in I will do a thorough review of it…. So far It’s a winner.
IMG_9382.jpeg

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would absolutely love to test these out! I'm always looking for better ways to test, it's my least favorite chore with my tank.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to test these out too! I’ll soon be upgrading to a 125 so this would get used quite a bit.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Test strips have such a negative stigma whether it comes to testing our tanks or even testing swimming pools. I'd like to see if these reflect Hanna and Salifert results.

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I initially volunteered to try these test strips but unfortunately the color range value differences are way to big for what I was hoping for. Also the PH OK range looks to be for fresh water. Amazon description says for both fresh and saltwater. I am not sure what the difference is with these aquarium test strips compared to the many others you see on Amazon.
Test strips of any kind may be fine for someone that does not do any testing at all or does not care for even some small amount of accuracy IMO.
3156139-d0b117a4d024d277cf2a091f540a934c.jpg

colejr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy it on Amazon......send us your order number and paypal account.....then get refunded through paypal......Sorry, but does this seem sketchy to anyone else?

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy it on Amazon......send us your order number and paypal account.....then get refunded through paypal......Sorry, but does this seem sketchy to anyone else?
Since I haven’t gotten the pm yet I didn’t know this would be the case but yes that sounds sketchy to me too. Sadly there’s usually a catch of some kind. If it seems too good to be true it usually is.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The same process was used when I participated in testing their (really good) protein skimmer. I went through with it and they got the refund sent super quick.

Edit: they sent the refund as soon as Amazon processed the payment/paid out to the seller on their end. Skepticism is good, but I wouldn’t hesitate to give them a shot. Plus, if anything fell through you could just return the item to amazon.

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that would make things a lot faster, and more simple! if still doing, I would like to try them!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Since I haven’t gotten the pm yet I didn’t know this would be the case but yes that sounds sketchy to me too. Sadly there’s usually a catch of some kind. If it seems too good to be true it usually is.

that's how it happened with the feeder cup I got. refund came quickly, but it does sound scammy. I wish they generated a promo code to make it free.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back