FREE TEST for IOAOI Filter Resin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
IOAOI

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Send it my way need it. My tank

IMG_5125.jpg
PM sent.

Jo'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be happy to test and provide feedback for all of your products! I appreciate the opportunity thank you

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello family members of R2R,
We're launching a FREE TEST for IOAOI filter media. US only.

PuriResin

This IOAOI filter media is a premium macro- porous synthetic adsorbent which can adsorb larger size soluble and insoluble impurities.
It controls ammonia, nitrites and nitrates by removing nitrogenous organic waste that would otherwise release these harmful compounds
Color changes from light yellow to dark brown, even black while it adsorbs the waste. Once it is exhausted, it can be regenerated with a solution of bleach and water.
For both freshwater and marine aquariums.

We truly look forward to receiving your objective and detailed feedback.
To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.
We'll send you a PM.
:star-struck:

微信图片_20230717154934.jpg
I would be interested in trying this!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, does the resin work? Has the color of the resin changed?
When I got it I threw it in my sump and honestly haven’t looked at it since. After seeing your post I went ahead and pulled it out and it has changed to a medium brown. I also tested my nitrates and they dropped 10ppm in the two weeks I’ve been using it. Assuming it is the reason for the nitrate drop then so far I’m happy with it.
IMG_9907.jpeg

ETA- at what point should it be recharged? Is mine dark enough that I should go ahead and do it, or do I still have a while?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When I got it I threw it in my sump and honestly haven’t looked at it since. After seeing your post I went ahead and pulled it out and it has changed to a medium brown. I also tested my nitrates and they dropped 10ppm in the two weeks I’ve been using it. Assuming it is the reason for the nitrate drop then so far I’m happy with it.
IMG_9907.jpeg

ETA- at what point should it be recharged? Is mine dark enough that I should go ahead and do it, or do I still have a while?
Did you notice any drop in Phosphates or just nitrates?

OP
OP
IOAOI

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
IMG_9907.jpeg

Great to see that. Recharge it please.
@TheSheff @Shibaken3 @wzf106 @Mschmidt @pachi_boi86 @twelvefive @bradreef @steveschuerger @littlefoxx

wzf106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had mine in for about a week now, turned a slight tinge of brown but not too bad yet. My nitrates did drop around 5-8 ppm though, seems to be working for me. My phosphates went from .12 to about .1. Gonna keep it in till it turns darker and see how much it absorbs.

OP
OP
IOAOI

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Had mine in for about a week now, turned a slight tinge of brown but not too bad yet. My nitrates did drop around 5-8 ppm though, seems to be working for me. My phosphates went from .12 to about .1. Gonna keep it in till it turns darker and see how much it absorbs.
Hi, has the filter media turned darker?

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@IOAOI

I have a setup that's at 45ppm Nitrates at the moment.

If still available I'd like to see (curious) if it would make a sizable dent.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be interested in testing this. My Nitrates have really kept up.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back