FREE TEST for IOAOI Filter Resin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this just another brand of purigen?

Edit: lol, seems I didn’t read enough posts to see I’m not the only one thinking purigen

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would Love a response from IOAOI as Now we have a third Resin Listed THAT I ordered from AMAZON Labelled NEZO> Let the Games begin LOL!!!

OP
OP
IOAOI

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I would Love a response from IOAOI as Now we have a third Resin Listed THAT I ordered from AMAZON Labelled NEZO> Let the Games begin LOL!!!
The same thing, I think.

thecitadel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to try. Battling nitrate and Phosphate issues currently. Carbon reactor and gfo but not seeing much improvement.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this really free
They have you order the item through their Amazon store and then they refund the money once the payment is processed. All they ask in return is that you leave a review on Amazon.

If you look at their threads they give away free items to review regularly. If they pick you to review the item they will send you a PM with instructions. I can promise you it isn’t a scam, I’ve done it several times.

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have you order the item through their Amazon store and then they refund the money once the payment is processed. All they ask in return is that you leave a review on Amazon.

If you look at their threads they give away free items to review regularly. If they pick you to review the item they will send you a PM with instructions. I can promise you it isn’t a scam, I’ve done it several times.
i dont understand how do they refund it
so i have to give them my acct info after i just bought the item

thecitadel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont understand how do they refund it
No.

They are hosted on Amazon. So you would purchase it from Amazon, as you would anything, and once it's processed, they return the money but send the item in return for a review.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont understand how do they refund it
No.

They are hosted on Amazon. So you would purchase it from Amazon, as you would anything, and once it's processed, they return the money but send the item in return for a review.
They refund you through paypal
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got mine put in! Nitrates currently flashing at 75.0 on the Hanna HR Nitrate checker.
IMG_20231012_101131230.jpg

I also swapped that dirty Polyfil for the Filterfloss right after this picture...

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I tried it. I think purigen is better though I prefer Polyfilter easier and Changes color toi show what is being absorbed. I have used it for 30 years great product NOT Floss. Polybiomarine polyfilter is what I use and change monthly.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back