free to a good home

SeeCrabRun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to health reasons I'm having to tear down and consolidate. Sadly this means not everyone can stay, and saddest of all my favorite fish needs a new home.

She's a neon velvet damsel who is currently about 3" and is a real sweetheart. Never hurt anyone, not even nipped tails. But she will grow to be 6" and overall quite big in size and personality.

She needs to be kept in a big tank of at least 125g or more. She will become aggressive as she grows if she doesn't have ample territory.

I'm really heartbroken about all of this, but I just can't handle caring for a big tank anymore.

Here's a picture of her and a video of what she will grow to be. This adult damsel is at the mcwane center and is the whole reason I got her. I love damsels and black fish.
(Video is loud since it is at a children's museum)

She's never been sick and I've been obsessive about QT, only using dry rocks and sand, and even QTing corals and macro algae lol

IMG_20150528_141938.jpg

Last edited:

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, hope it finds a home.

OP
OP
SeeCrabRun

SeeCrabRun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I hope I can find someone who can truly see her for the beautiful creature she is.

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite fish currently have one male I think would love to add. A female my tank is only 29gal but will upgrade as my fish grow if you would allow me the honor of taking her in only prob I am in China for another month and my sitter does not know how to qt
Due to health reasons I'm having to tear down and consolidate. Sadly this means not everyone can stay, and saddest of all my favorite fish needs a new home.

She's a neon velvet damsel who is currently about 3" and is a real sweetheart. Never hurt anyone, not even nipped tails. But she will grow to be 6" and overall quite big in size and personality.

She needs to be kept in a big tank of at least 125g or more. She will become aggressive as she grows if she doesn't have ample territory.

I'm really heartbroken about all of this, but I just can't handle caring for a big tank anymore.

Here's a picture of her and a video of what she will grow to be. This adult damsel is at the mcwane center and is the whole reason I got her. I love damsels and black fish.
(Video is loud since it is at a children's museum)

She's never been sick and I've been obsessive about QT, only using dry rocks and sand, and even QTing corals and macro algae lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back