FREE: To a good home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boostable
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boostable

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
136
Location
Lake Mary, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone likes free, I adopted this beauty from a recent equipment acquisition but I already have a mated pair so I have no home for her. She is free to a good home, with one condition. You have to take the chromie as well.

They were in a tank by themselves and are pretty tight and hang together..

Let me know...

2AE0FC42-2D39-4C01-BC43-1A0D1E211581.jpeg AC2EDE5D-F86A-433F-85F0-4DC9C3247B40.jpeg BDC03950-7FB7-4BC0-84AD-BEE148F384DE.jpeg 559DF3E9-05D6-47CC-AFC4-B58FB2F294C3.jpeg CB26E09C-A139-40B9-8B95-6D1FF0D18E04.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Everyone likes free, I adopted this beauty from a recent equipment acquisition but I already have a mated pair so I have no home for her. She is free to a good home, with one condition. You have to take the chromie as well.

They were in a tank by themselves and are pretty tight and hang together..

Let me know...

2AE0FC42-2D39-4C01-BC43-1A0D1E211581.jpeg AC2EDE5D-F86A-433F-85F0-4DC9C3247B40.jpeg BDC03950-7FB7-4BC0-84AD-BEE148F384DE.jpeg 559DF3E9-05D6-47CC-AFC4-B58FB2F294C3.jpeg CB26E09C-A139-40B9-8B95-6D1FF0D18E04.jpeg
I will take them if they are still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new