• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE to good home, 2 clowns, corals, liverock

jdiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because life gets in the way, I'm getting out of saltwater and have a 40 gallon 2+ year old tank that I'm emptying out of all livestock and liverock. The tank has 2 healthy Ocellaris clowns, a boatload of extremely (too?) healthy pulsing Xenia, a back wall of GSP, chalices, zoas, etc., along with some clean-up crew and very established liverock. Unfortunately it also has very well established bubble algae. :(

I'm willing to give all LIVESTOCK ONLY to an experienced reefer who can handle the bubble algae and give the fish, coral, and critters a good home.

I also have a box of dry live rock and other random saltwater related supplies I'm more than happy to include.

I'd like to make this simple and give EVERYTHING to ONE PERSON for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, and am not willing to ship or break it up.

I live about 15 mins from New Hope, PA (about an hour northeast of Philadelphia) and work remotely so I'm generally available. Please PM only if serious and able to break down, remove, and pick everything up in one shot. :) First come, first serve, or first to be able to get it all.

IMG_3933.jpg IMG_3932.jpg IMG_3931.jpg IMG_3930.jpg IMG_3929.jpg IMG_4136.jpg IMG_4134.jpg IMG_4133.jpg IMG_4132.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back