Free video editing software for android?

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've stated playing with video on my android and in looking for video editing software.. just something free for now to play with... kinda like movie maker on iOS. I've googled and tried a bunch of "free" stuff but it either has crazy watermarks or requires in app purchases. I've downloaded about 8 different apps and none have been free. Ideas?

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best i could find but I dont know honestly

OP
OP
Johnd651

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've searched and tried a lot of the ones that I found on sites like this. They say "free", but once you actaully download you are either left with in app purchases to do anything, or giant watermarks.

Kayanarka

Peg Leg Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still haven't found anything that i like
Gonna bump this thread, started looking for a video editor myself this morning. Want to atleast remove the background noises and sorten/combine clips.

I did find this morning VN Video Editor on android Google play store. I made this video with VN, it was quick and easy to use. So far it has not asked for money.

Last edited:

Takiaro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite often I use the Vjump application for video editing. The app is really easy to use, with many effects and editing options. More details on the site. I am sure you will like it.

KastGrin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I understand your frustration with finding a good free video editing app for Android. It can be overwhelming with so many options out there. However, I have some suggestions that might work for you. Have you tried using InShot or VivaVideo? Both apps have a lot of great features and are entirely free.

KastGrin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I understand your frustration with finding a good free video editing app for Android. It can be overwhelming with so many options out there. However, I have some suggestions that might work for you. Have you tried using InShot or VivaVideo? Both apps have a lot of great features and are entirely free. To save time, use a video editing service like vidpros.com. Good luck with that!

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like Film Maker Pro. It looks like this on the play store.
Screenshot_20230517_095640_Google Play Store.jpg

markron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna bump this thread, started looking for a video editor myself this morning. Want to atleast remove the background noises and sorten/combine clips.

I did find this morning VN Video Editor on android Google play store. I made this video with VN, it was quick and easy to use. So far it has not asked for money.

Lightroom mod APK

Hi everybody, I am using an Android device. Now I want to install a quality video editing app on my device. Can anyone advise me? Thank you!

Back