FREE WWC 2019 Calendar!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NEW web update and now receive FREE WWC 2019 Calendar with every order over $199!

Also every order over $199 ships free FedEx priority overnight.


Orders under $199 the shipping is $14.99 in Florida and $24.99 Out of state

We also guarantee all corals for 10 days after they arrive.

Click HERE or on any image to take you to the update.




















Click Here

 
Last edited:
I am working on a purchase of a larger tank and holding off of coral until I know this is going through.
Can these calendars be purchased?
 
1EAF2118-C24A-4078-83D8-A3BFFEA7BA12-7370-000001CFF40672AB.jpg

Please can I have one!!! How will I know what day it is! I never have good luck ordering when it gets cold like this. Can you front me one till I order again in April-ish?
 
1EAF2118-C24A-4078-83D8-A3BFFEA7BA12-7370-000001CFF40672AB.jpg

Please can I have one!!! How will I know what day it is! I never have good luck ordering when it gets cold like this. Can you front me one till I order again in April-ish?

FYI, we can always have your order held at a FEDEX station so you can pick it up at your earliest convenience and it won't go out on a cold truck... This is incredibly helpful if you have trouble with cold boxes. It's usually a sure fire way to make sure your box arrives warm :)
 
Your ticked me, I thought u were giving away free calendars...lol
If only I was old enough to work :/
 
Your ticked me, I thought u were giving away free calendars...lol
If only I was old enough to work :/

It's called click bait, lol.

Do you have a B-day coming up, or some $$$ left over from the holidays? You could always get a gift card... Or start a Gofundmereeftank.org - haha
 
@WWC Was there a promo code I should’ve used? I received my box today but no calendar?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new