Freebie coral ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubba005
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bubba005

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
73
Location
Athens, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this freebie from a recent order and I’m having trouble identifying it. Anyone able to tell?
IMG_3948.jpeg
IMG_3947.jpeg
 
Leptastrea maybe? I have a bigger leptastrea, and it looks kinda like that.
 
Leptastrea maybe? I have a bigger leptastrea, and it looks kinda like that.
Okay, I’m 99% sure that’s what it is now! Thank you! For some reason that didn’t cross my mind since I’ve only seen yellow/orange leptastrea before.
 
I second leptastrea!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new