Freezing food.

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i blended my food and put into small cube trays, the part im having trouble with is getting them out. Anyone use anything specific to help with that or what?
 
I've had this happen to me before with an ice cube tray. What I did was leave it out for about 15 minutes to let the outermost layer thaw, then I threw it back in the freezer. At least for me, the few times I've had this happen, it's always seemed to do the trick and they're easier to pop out after that. Maybe worth a try?
 
Just came across this post as well if you are preparing your food remember a natural preservative for sea food is phosphates. Could be a reason for your GHA problem.
 
Just came across this post as well if you are preparing your food remember a natural preservative for sea food is phosphates. Could be a reason for your GHA problem.
All i do is mix lrs fertility frenzy, garlic, marine snow, fuel, and some zoa pellets. Thats it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new