Fresh start

Daniel92481

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, first off I am definitely excited to be here. After some thought, I realized that I wanted to start another reef tank. I’m a new reefer with a little less than a year of experience. My first tank was an IM Lagoon that was doing well before I had to break it down last year due to my crazy work schedule. Since then, I have missed every bit of it! I’ve missed the testing, tinkering, live sales, and even the water changes. Ok, ok, maybe not the water changes! After much debate with myself, I have decided on an IM Nuvo 40 AIO. I have to say, it was a really tough decision between this and the Red Sea Reefer 170. I ultimately decided on the Nuvo 40 because of how happy I was with my Lagoon. I really feel like they are top notch quality that I was happy with. I plan to do a build thread once I order and receive my equipment within the next week or two. I just installed my new 4 stage RODI system from BRS and am ready to start making water soon! Thank you to everyone who welcomed and helped me on my first go around with my Lagoon. I am really excited to be here, start my new reefing journey, and share it all with this amazing R2R community.
1C5C5DCA-25E2-441F-BFD6-65FB1E107B8A.jpeg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your new adventure.!! ;Shamefullyembarrased

Once one get the reefing bug it is hard to let it go;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back