FRIDAY FTS thread!! Post 'em up here!!

My 90 gallon baby tank, it's coming along but it's still a baby. Both sides and the front, plus a shot after the big hammer opened up.

IMG_1515.jpg
IMG_1517.jpg
F0C1750C-78A2-49BB-90BA-58D269C8F401.jpeg


IMG_1526.jpg
 
I love looking at corals with the blue lights on at night! It would be soooooo cool to see corals look like that when night diving on a reef!!! [emoji3]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new