Friday sale is supposed to be active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon Everyone,

While we are happy to see you all were interested in joining our Flash Sale, we are sadden that you could not figure out how to get into the Flash Sale. We are working on making this much easier for our customers to join in. Usually during Live Sales we are allowed to post on the Main Reef2Reef Page with a clickable banner. Since this is a "Flash" Sale and not a "Live" Sale we are not able to do so making it a little difficult to find. We do our best by making posts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) Sending out emails and push notifications with clickable graphics and text so customer can easily find the thread and follow along.

The notification from this thread was unfortunately buried by all the other notifications we got during the sale and our team didn't come across it in time. With that being said, we are having an After sale on our website right now as well as a Labor Day Weekend Sale with 15% OFF all corals and Colonies so you can still take advantage of a great sale on our site.

*Click Here to take you to the Labor Day Weekend sale*

*Click Here to take you to the Flash Sale AFTER SALE*

If there is anyway i can be of further assistance please feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns you may have and i would be more than happy to help however i can.

Kind regards,
Moises

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back