Friend or Foe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kmullen1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kmullen1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
52
Location
Bloomington
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found several of these clinging to my glass this morning. This is the largest, the others are more worm like, but also have small feelers/tentacles. Any ideas on what they could be? Do I need to remove them?

IMG_8518.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new