Friends or foes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tchat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tchat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
28
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First reef tank! Found from my TBS live sand. I think the shelled one is a bivalve. Wondering about the worm and snail though. It’s silly how much I’m enjoying these tiny boring creatures but so cool finally having something alive in the tank haha.



IMG_0781.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0782.jpeg
 
The top two are a cerith snail and a juvenile peanut worm but I can't tell what I'm looking at in the last picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new