Friends or foes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tchat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tchat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
29
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First reef tank! Found from my TBS live sand. I think the shelled one is a bivalve. Wondering about the worm and snail though. It’s silly how much I’m enjoying these tiny boring creatures but so cool finally having something alive in the tank haha.



IMG_0781.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0782.jpeg
 
The top two are a cerith snail and a juvenile peanut worm but I can't tell what I'm looking at in the last picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new