Frog spawn not opening and I found this

mattwood0303

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Messages
75
Reaction score
46
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EC2CC646-7D5D-4847-A39B-C83343FAD707.jpeg Frogspawn not opening

5B04A0BD-AA5B-4FBD-AAFF-E50310F691F2.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, @mattwood0303

I don't know what is keeping your coral from opening, but I think I can still welcome you to Reef2Reef!

Excited Lets Go GIF by UNC Tar Heels
 
All I can make out is a little feather duster which I'm fairly certain is not causing the issue. Did you dip your coral when you got it? It could be a bacteria problem, Euphyllia eating flatworms or just tank conditions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new