Frogfish Breathing on one gill only??

I have no idea why he started to breathe like this, he has been acting normal for a while now



Imperator angels often do this, no known reason. I’ve not seen anglers do this, but honestly, I haven’t really looked for this with them.
 
I have no idea why he started to breathe like this, he has been acting normal for a while now



Imperator angels often do this, no known reason. I’ve not seen anglers do this, but honestly, I haven’t really looked for this with them.
He’s better now. I’m not sure what the culprit is as I have not heard about this before either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new