Frogger Acro outgrowing its home

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,619
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this Frogger Acro in an auction a few years back ( maybe 4?) from @GonzosCorals. It’s outgrown its space in right side of my 220 gal. It’s ginormous. Biggest colony on my tank. Easily 16” wide,10” width, and 12” tall. It’s growing over everything it touches. Some stems are 2” thick so I bought a pack of pvc rope saws from Amazon hoping they cut through since bone cutters won’t work to try to remove this beast. Wish me luck
IMG_3507.jpeg
IMG_3509.jpeg
IMG_3511.jpeg
 
I won this Frogger Acro in an auction a few years back ( maybe 4?) from @GonzosCorals. It’s outgrown its space in right side of my 220 gal. It’s ginormous. Biggest colony on my tank. Easily 16” wide,10” width, and 12” tall. It’s growing over everything it touches. Some stems are 2” thick so I bought a pack of pvc rope saws from Amazon hoping they cut through since bone cutters won’t work to try to remove this beast. Wish me luck
IMG_3507.jpeg
IMG_3509.jpeg
IMG_3511.jpeg
Wow! So nice to see nature at its best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new