Frogspawn Growth Question

reesehowe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Corpus Christi
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frogspawn colony is on a frag plug and has around 15 heads at this point. It's very full when open but will it continue to fill in? What's typical growth pattern at this stage? Should I frag it to improve growth?

20230904_230435.jpg Screenshot_20230905-000125_Gallery.jpg
 
That’s how they tend to spread out as they grow. It doesn’t really fill in as this spread allows each head to really expand and fill out.
 
Upvote 0
Looks great, personally I wouldn’t frag it unless you just want multiple frogspawn around your tank or wanna get rid of some. I would let it rock out
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new