Frogspawn open mouth?

My tank is about 16 months old. Finally have overall algae under control - coralline coming in nicely. I’ve dosed NeoNitro a few times per week and it’s helped keep Nitrates up. I test Nitrates weekly and range between 3 and 8 And noticed some of my euphyllia aren‘t as puffy recently.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but if you’re saying his Frogspawn is Nitrate starved, what’s your recommended level/range.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new