Frogspawn vs Torch

Corey Shelk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
474
Reaction score
270
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one is this? I sometimes have a difficult time telling them apart. If anyone could give me some tips and tricks to help me tell the difference that would be great
 
Oops my bad, I meant to upload it.

IMG_7003.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new