Frogspawn Where to Frag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BitReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BitReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
216
Reaction score
190
Location
Edmond
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10+ head frogspawn that recently fell off the rock and I am using the opportunity to frag it. I’ve already cut it into 2 pieces on the obviously stoney part of the skeleton (first pic with the red line is where I cut it).

907EEF0C-1860-4732-8F9E-C3BB5CCE519B.jpeg


Can I further frag this piece in half, or is it to fleshy?

4B3DD91C-9C4D-435E-B0B6-2238BADD4B29.jpeg
 
I have a 10+ head frogspawn that recently fell off the rock and I am using the opportunity to frag it. I’ve already cut it into 2 pieces on the obviously stoney part of the skeleton (first pic with the red line is where I cut it).

907EEF0C-1860-4732-8F9E-C3BB5CCE519B.jpeg


Can I further frag this piece in half, or is it to fleshy?

4B3DD91C-9C4D-435E-B0B6-2238BADD4B29.jpeg
Super healthy colony!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new