Frogspawn wtb

Blake11rebel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
205
Reaction score
5
Location
Cropwell,AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for frogspawn frags in the area. If you have some please lmk thanks. Also interested in other frags as well.
 
I have an entire colony for sale but I’m on PA. I have had to move it to the back of the tank he is stinging everything I put near him. Soft ball size if not a little larger
 
989DF5B9-77E0-4154-8356-90A547FA7E39.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new