From AZ

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello group. Off and on tank owner for many years but have been idle for the last 3 1/2 years. With that said I just ordered a new reefer G2 XL 300 and I am stoked to get back into the hobby. I am sort of new to Phoenix as well so if anyone has information on where to get both fish and corals, please say Hi.

Welcome! Glad you joined and are jumping back into the hobby.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never too early!

This might help you find people local to you in Phoenix:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello group. Off and on tank owner for many years but have been idle for the last 3 1/2 years. With that said I just ordered a new reefer G2 XL 300 and I am stoked to get back into the hobby. I am sort of new to Phoenix as well so if anyone has information on where to get both fish and corals, please say Hi.
Welcome to Reef2Reef and to Arizona! What part of Phoenix area are you in? There are several great pet shops around.

THESTRZA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!! Look for the @WWC live sales! Some amazing deals and you know it is quality from World Wide Coral! Best of luck!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back