Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone from Denver, CO. My name is Keira. I am a long time FoT fan. We started out "forever" ago and it has been a satisfying hobby for myself, spouse and kids. We've had such a successful run - but I am afraid we've hit "old tank syndrome." Think of myself as knowledgeable on water perimeters, livestock, and such. We just never had the time or capital to sink into a reef tank. Scaled down (reluctantly) 6+ months ago and it has never been the same. Just outbreak after outbreak of Cyano. Blah. Anyway, I can't answer questions I can answer -- so I am here to be part of the discussion and learn something. Cheers.

Rocky Mountain High - Go Broncos
Welcome to R2R

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I didn’t think there were many fellow Coloradans but maybe I’m wrong.

Roli's Reef Ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone from Denver, CO. My name is Keira. I am a long time FoT fan. We started out "forever" ago and it has been a satisfying hobby for myself, spouse and kids. We've had such a successful run - but I am afraid we've hit "old tank syndrome." Think of myself as knowledgeable on water perimeters, livestock, and such. We just never had the time or capital to sink into a reef tank. Scaled down (reluctantly) 6+ months ago and it has never been the same. Just outbreak after outbreak of Cyano. Blah. Anyway, I can't answer questions I can answer -- so I am here to be part of the discussion and learn something. Cheers.

Hi from Wheat Ridge.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R you’re in the right place
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Keira and Welcome! Glad you joined. Hang in there. While it sounds rough - its also good for our kids to see our BBA - Bounce Back Ability! There is lots of good info on this site which will help your tank turn the corner.

This is a great reference book type article I still refer and there might even be tips in here that might spark an idea or two for improvement tweak:

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R! Go Broncos!!

Back