From Lurker to Learner

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All,
Been in and out of marine aquaria, (mostly out), since my Discosoma, Xenia, Hawaiian Dragon Moray tank in the late 80s.
I’d occasionally lurk around Reef2Reef for several years. Fast forward to today, and I’ve been given a 29gal Biocube. Guess I’m back into salt! Looking forward to tank stability, growing healthy coral, and learning about all the cool stuff going on in the hobby nowadays. Truly hoping to grow a Tridacna gigas
Welcome to R2R
Right place to learn
Welcome to R2R.JPG

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All,
Been in and out of marine aquaria, (mostly out), since my Discosoma, Xenia, Hawaiian Dragon Moray tank in the late 80s.
I’d occasionally lurk around Reef2Reef for several years. Fast forward to today, and I’ve been given a 29gal Biocube. Guess I’m back into salt! Looking forward to tank stability, growing healthy coral, and learning about all the cool stuff going on in the hobby nowadays. Truly hoping to grow a Tridacna gigas

Welcome! Glad you joined. I was in the hobby in late 80s but you were an Elite reefer to have those in your tank back then! Looking forward to hearing about this upcoming tank because you have strong beginning skills - and everything you knew back then still applies, just the new info & stuff is gravy on top!

This is a great reference book type article I still refer:

Back