From salamanders to a reef

Which is the best stand sealant

  • Killz oil based primer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thompson deck sealer

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
I'm going to be putting a seal on this thing this weekend. I'm wondering what everybody else uses or have used. I'm think polyurethane, Thompsons Sealer, or killz oil based primer. Any opinions on which one is best?
 
Well I went with killz. I’m also putting silicon on basically any spot that two boards touch. I have to do some touching up on the killz and do the top of the stand with silicon, but almost done.

1E283D09-80BD-4C32-AEBF-7F779C580B92.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new