From snakes to fish

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Need
More LtA spam , you should get the one you saw! Sounds really rare to lol , I love anemones to hopefully they take over the tank that’s my goal
I still like my other coral as well. But, lta likes the bottom. It could be war between the cynarina and trachyphyllia, I hope not.

OP
OP
dvgyfresh

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still like my other coral as well. But, lta likes the bottom. It could be war between the cynarina and trachyphyllia, I hope not.
Ye it could be a gamble but I think it would be ok , LTA doesn’t move too often and you’d probly catch it before it went too close
Oh, right. Could the tips be bleached from lack of light? The rest of the color seemed just fine.
possibly could be , but I’ve also seen some really cool LTA colors it wouldn’t surprise me if it had white tips , need a pic to confirm

OP
OP
dvgyfresh

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The shop doesn't open up until tomorrow at noon. We'll see if I can get it. Worse case I call and have him hold it for me.

I'll probably gamble and buy.
Yes!! I’m excited to see it I’m sure it’s gorgeous , I don’t have any tips on how to make it stay put lol I don’t think they like laminar flow, mine already
Moved back to its favorite corner

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes!! I’m excited to see it I’m sure it’s gorgeous , I don’t have any tips on how to make it stay put lol I don’t think they like laminar flow, mine already
Moved back to its favorite corner
As odd as it is, so am I.
Nothing of the guy has looks the same in his tank when I add it to mine., The only coral I can't move is the tree coral. It has glued itself to the rock.

Let's hope I can get it tomorrow!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As odd as it is, so am I.
Nothing of the guy has looks the same in his tank when I add it to mine., The only coral I can't move is the tree coral. It has glued itself to the rock.

Let's hope I can get it tomorrow!
Do you have Cipro on hand?

Chewy had it in stock at the end of last week. Always a good idea to have around just in case.

OP
OP
dvgyfresh

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t take enough videos so enjoy ! Someone took a bite out of my salfin tang I’m not sure who! Maybe blue tang?

Salfin tang eating and acting fine I see no aggression but got damage fin on top

Attachments

• 0B878DB9-635F-430A-B89C-CB060A684D87.jpeg
    0B878DB9-635F-430A-B89C-CB060A684D87.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 34
Back