Frozen food auto feeder

josh387

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Location
boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all starting a build(can document if interest) I am building an auto feeder for my seahorses. I am planning on using a mini fridge along with magnetic stirrer and dosing pumps/peristaltic pumps. Any recommendations for pumps? I was planning on going with jebao pumps, I know this isn’t a new idea but I want to do my own take on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new