Frozen food drop in feeder

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I knocked this up. It's an update from my older one.
Basically it's a quick chamber to drop frozen food into and allow current to spin it as it defrosts it disperses through the holes.

I designed this to fit directly onto loc line because I do not want any pumps with cords going over the top of my tank.

The first version used a half inch to quarter inch lock line reducer. It was difficult to take off an on to clean this new one. Simply snaps on to a 1/2 locline element piece.

The middle part screws together with a male and female and on each side so I can make as many as I need to lengthen the tube.
PXL_20240107_183748392.jpg

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knocked this up. It's an update from my older one.
Basically it's a quick chamber to drop frozen food into and allow current to spin it as it defrosts it disperses through the holes.

I designed this to fit directly onto loc line because I do not want any pumps with cords going over the top of my tank.

The first version used a half inch to quarter inch lock line reducer. It was difficult to take off an on to clean this new one. Simply snaps on to a 1/2 locline element piece.

The middle part screws together with a male and female and on each side so I can make as many as I need to lengthen the tube.
PXL_20240107_183748392.jpg
So sick. A line to drop frozen food into your return. Beautiful

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back