Frozen Food Orders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brian_68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a large order of frozen fish food a few months back and 4 items were the incorrect ones. No problem, called and they quickly sent out replacements and said to keep the incorrect items even though I really did not have much use for them. Mistakes happened and they quickly replaced and all was well. Fast forward I ordered another large order, probably 6 lbs total across 5 varieties of Ocean Nutrition and Hikari. Was delivered this past Friday and unfortunately a 16 oz flat pack was missing, but indicated it was included in the packing slip. Could not get thru in a reasonable time on the phone so ended up finally sending an email after hours Friday. Got a response today refunding the missing item and I noticed it now seemed to be out of stock. Problem is now I can't obviously get a replacement easily as I will be hit with another $29.99 shipping fee. Sure wish they would get the order right in the first place, now I will be out that variety until the next opportunity.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brian_68 Good evening, Brian. We sincerely apologize for the missing item and the concerns about reordering. Please send a private message with your order number so we can assist further.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back