FS: 120 watt led fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefer10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
7
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a 120 watt led light fixture for sale. It has 3 watt Epistar leds driven to 2 watts. It is about the color of a 14 k Phoenix halide bulb but a little more blue color. It has 2 cords 1 for mainly white leds and another cord for blues. This light was over $300 new. I am asking $200.
 
That I believe are the totally generic leds. This is the reeffiltration brand led fixture that has better leds and better fans so it costs more.
 
Make a reasonable offer. This led is better in some ways than the more generic ebay leds. This fixture uses epistar leds and has quieter fans.
 
The only difference is this one is not dimmable and it has slightly different optics to spread light better. It is about 8-10 months old.
 
Edit...saw that all my questions were answered in earlier posts...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new