FS- (2) Aqua illumination Sol Blu fixtures with controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcfab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcfab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Ogden, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling these fixtures for my brother. He has had them for 8 months and is looking to upgrade to a larger tank and these will no longer work for him. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these fixtures they are in very good condition. Comes with the Aqua Illumination controller so you can fine tune the color you like with the turn on a knob. He paid $1150 new with controller 8 months ago, looking to get $700 shipped to your door to the lower 48 states:wink:
 
Great deal man!!! I have dealt with Tyler many times and have nothing but great stuff to say about him. GLWS.
 
Thanks for all the pm's. This fixture is still available. Also I am very firm at $700, I will not except lower sorry!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new